Native Texan, born in Pasadena, Texas.
Paid Political Ad, Moore for Justice Campaign, Rebecca Armstrong, Treasurer.
Moore for Justice
Vote Daryl Moore for Judge, 333rd District Court, Harris County
"I have 25-years experience in civil trial and appellate work in state and federal courts. During that time, I have had the privilege of representing injured individuals and product manufacturers, medical-malpractice plaintiffs and physicians, labor unions and corporations. That experience taught me that justice matters to every individual and entity. That is why I have a single agenda --- to keep my finger off the scales of justice and to let the parties have their day in court ."
Daryl Moore for Judge, 333rd
District Court, Harris County
* B.A., University of Texas, 1985.
* J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1989.
* M.L.A., Houston Baptist University, 2008.
* Board Certified, Civil Appellate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (1995 - present).
* Adjunct Professor:
- University of Texas School of Law (8/08 - present);
- South Texas College of Law (2007); and
- University of Houston Law Center (10/90 - 5/95).
* Texas SuperLawyer (Texas Monthly Magazine - 2006-2015).
* Best Lawyers in America (2016).
* Martindale-Hubbell - AV-rating (2005 - present).
* Former Briefing Attorney, Fourteenth Court of Appeals.
* Chair, Civil Appellate Board Certification Exam (2008 - 2011).
* Former Chair, Appellate Practice Sections (State Bar of Texas; Houston Bar Association).
* Former Director, Litigation Section (Houston Bar Association).
* Author/Speaker for Continuing Legal Education Programs for:
- University of Texas;
- State Bar of Texas; and
- South Texas College of Law.